For the Press
Press Contacts: David Haproff, Director of Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-6037
Book Review Copies and General Information:
Bruce Thongsack, Book Marketing Manager
email@example.com • 212-750-6021
Website Content: Jennifer Pan, Website Editor
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-2024
For all general inquiries, the Russell Sage Foundation can be reached at
112 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
RSF in the News
- Bloomberg Business News article on hiring trends in aftermath of Great Recession cites RSF-supported research by Daniel Shoag & Alicia Sasser Modestino.
- RSF author David Card cited in NY Times Magazine article on the myth that immigrants steal U.S. jobs.
- RSF grantees David Autor, Timothy Smeeding, Jacob Hacker, Shawn Fremstad & RSF trustee Kathryn Edin cited in NY Times article on how to measure poverty.
- Visiting scholar Elizabeth F. Cohen contributes to NY Times “Sunday Dialogue” on U.S. immigration policy.
- RSF author Tamara Buckley cited in Toronto Globe & Mail article on Starbucks Race Together campaign.
- Christopher Jencks reviews "Legacies of the War on Poverty" edited by Sheldon Danziger and Martha Bailey in the NY Review of Books
- Fortune Magazine cites RSF grantees Ruth Milkman, Lawrence Kahn & Francine Blau on the benefits of paid family leave.
RSF Bulletin: The Monthly RSF Newsletter
The Foundation publishes a monthly newsletter containing news about recent news, projects, and funding opportunities. Please select a month from the box below to view a past newsletter, or click here to view the current newsletter.
About the Foundation
The Russell Sage Foundation is the principal American Foundation devoted exclusively to research in the social sciences. Currently, the Foundation dedicates itself exclusively to strengthening the methods, data, and theoretical core of the social sciences as a means of improving social policies. The Foundation is a research center for a select group of Visiting Scholars each year, a funding source for studies by scholars at other academic and research institutions, and an active member of the nation's social science community. The Foundation also publishes, under its own imprint, the books that derive from the work of its grantees and Visiting Scholars.