For the Press
Press Contacts: David Haproff, Director of Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-6037
Book Review Copies and General Information:
Bruce Thongsack, Book Marketing Manager
email@example.com • 212-750-6021
Website Content: Jennifer Pan, Website Editor
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-2024
For all general inquiries, the Russell Sage Foundation can be reached at
112 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
RSF in the News
- Former visiting scholar Rucker Johnson cited in Huffington Post article on the benefits of Head Start.
- RSF author Jennifer Lee interviewed by the Chronicle of Higher Ed. on her book, The Asian American Achievement Paradox.
- RSF grantee/author Michael Hout cited in NY Times article on the decline in Christian religious affiliation in the U.S.
- The Economist cites research by RSF author Karl Alexander and trustee Kathryn Edin the plight of urban Baltimore.
- RSF author Andrew Cherlin, former trustee William J. Wilson & grantee Frank Levy cited in NY Times article on declining use of term “middle class.”
RSF Bulletin: The Monthly RSF Newsletter
The Foundation publishes a monthly newsletter containing news about recent news, projects, and funding opportunities. Please select a month from the box below to view a past newsletter, or click here to view the current newsletter.
About the Foundation
The Russell Sage Foundation is the principal American Foundation devoted exclusively to research in the social sciences. Currently, the Foundation dedicates itself exclusively to strengthening the methods, data, and theoretical core of the social sciences as a means of improving social policies. The Foundation is a research center for a select group of Visiting Scholars each year, a funding source for studies by scholars at other academic and research institutions, and an active member of the nation's social science community. The Foundation also publishes, under its own imprint, the books that derive from the work of its grantees and Visiting Scholars.