For the Press
Press Contacts: David Haproff, Director of Communications
email@example.com • 212-750-6037
Book Review Copies and General Information:
Bruce Thongsack, Book Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-6021
Website Content: Jennifer Pan, Website Editor
email@example.com • 212-750-2024
For all general inquiries, the Russell Sage Foundation can be reached at
112 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
RSF in the News
- Huffington Post cites RSF-supported research by Pfeffer, Danziger & Schoeni on wealth loss after Great Recession.
- RSF authors Andrew Cherlin and Bruce Western cited in New Republic article on marriage and inequality.
- RSF author Andrew Cherlin discusses findings from his new book Labor’s Love Lost on Dissent podcast.
- Politico article on U.S. justice system, poverty & race relations cites RSF grantee/author Bruce Western.
- RSF trustee Larry Katz cited in NY Times article on Obama’s proposal for free community college access.
- RSF author Andrew Cherlin & his new book Labor’s Love Lost cited in The Nation on U.S. work-family issues.
RSF Bulletin: The Monthly RSF Newsletter
The Foundation publishes a monthly newsletter containing news about recent news, projects, and funding opportunities. Please select a month from the box below to view a past newsletter, or click here to view the current newsletter.
About the Foundation
The Russell Sage Foundation is the principal American Foundation devoted exclusively to research in the social sciences. Currently, the Foundation dedicates itself exclusively to strengthening the methods, data, and theoretical core of the social sciences as a means of improving social policies. The Foundation is a research center for a select group of Visiting Scholars each year, a funding source for studies by scholars at other academic and research institutions, and an active member of the nation's social science community. The Foundation also publishes, under its own imprint, the books that derive from the work of its grantees and Visiting Scholars.