For the Press
Press Contacts: David Haproff, Director of Communications
email@example.com • 212-750-6037
Book Review Copies and General Information:
Bruce Thongsack, Book Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org • 212-750-6021
Website Content: Jennifer Pan, Website Editor
email@example.com • 212-750-2024
For all general inquiries, the Russell Sage Foundation can be reached at
112 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
RSF in the News
- Washington Post story on study by Visiting Scholar Jane Waldfogel on how U.S. safety net reduces poverty.
- NY Times article cites RSF trustee Richard Thaler on the policy implications of Behavioral Economics in the U.K.
- Former RSF trustee and visiting scholar Alan Blinder’s new book is one of NY Times’ 10 best books for 2013.
- RSF grantees Arindrajit Dube and David Neumark cited in NY Times on effects of raising the minimum wage.
- RSF Visiting Scholars Roy Baumeister and Kathleen Vohs cited in NY Times on young adults’ search for meaning.
RSF Bulletin: The Monthly RSF Newsletter
The Foundation publishes a monthly newsletter containing news about recent news, projects, and funding opportunities. Please select a month from the box below to view a past newsletter, or click here to view the current newsletter.
About the Foundation
The Russell Sage Foundation is the principal American Foundation devoted exclusively to research in the social sciences. Currently, the Foundation dedicates itself exclusively to strengthening the methods, data, and theoretical core of the social sciences as a means of improving social policies. The Foundation is a research center for a select group of Visiting Scholars each year, a funding source for studies by scholars at other academic and research institutions, and an active member of the nation's social science community. The Foundation also publishes, under its own imprint, the books that derive from the work of its grantees and Visiting Scholars.