Review Process for Trustee and Presidential Grants:
RSF employs a rigorous multi-disciplinary review process at every stage of the application process. All letters of inquiry and proposals submitted to RSF are reviewed by program staff, external reviewers from multiple disciplines selected specifically for their expertise, members of one of the standing Advisory Committees, or some combination of these. In the case of Trustee Grants, final funding decisions are made by the Board of Trustees at our March, June and November Board meetings.
For help using Fluxx, please view the instructional video below.
- WEBINAR: What Investigators Should Know about Grant Seeking from Private Foundations
- What to include in a Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
- What to include in a Proposal
- Required Budget Template (for proposals only)
- Budget Requirements
- Application Portal (Fluxx) **Account registrations are approved manually; please allow up to 2 business days for a new account to be approved**