On an occasional basis, the Foundation has one or two available office spaces and considers applications for short-term fellowships (2-3 months) by scholars who are conducting research relevant to the Foundation’s priority areas.
2017–2018 Visiting Researchers
Helen Marrow is associate professor of sociology at Tufts University. She will collaborate with incoming visiting scholars Dina Okamoto (Indiana University) and Linda Tropp (University of Massachusetts, Amherst) and RSF trustee Michael Jones-Correa (University of Pennsylvania) on a book examining immigrant-native relations.
Philip Kasinitz is professor of sociology at the CUNY Graduate Center. He will join RSF starting February 2018 and work on a book with RSF author and former board chair Mary Waters (Harvard University) that explores the changing landscape of racial and ethnic stratification in American society.
Past Visiting Researchers
- Mark Baldassare, Public Policy Institute of California
- Jane Mansbridge, Harvard University
- Wendy Roth, University of British Columbia
- Ajay Chaudry, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Steven Greenhouse, New York Times
- Robert Kuttner, The American Prospect
- Daniel S. Nagin, Carnegie Mellon University